Faymonville - SPZ-Z-3L AAX
Unloaded Weight11500 kg
Laden Weight48000 kg
Tires235/75 R 17,5
SonstigesPlateau saddle trailer, all 3 axles hydro-mechanically steered
Faymonville SPZ-Z-3L AAX
Technical data and description:
Speed: 80 km/h
Total weight: 48.000 kg
Fifth wheel load: 18.000 kg
Axle load: 3 x 10.000 kg = 30.000 kg
Length of gooseneck: approx. 4.100 mm
Diameter of the kingpin backwards: 2.100 mm
Loading height: 950 mm
Loading area: 13.600 mm
Technically extendable 8.000 mm + 8.200 mm to 28.200 mm
Lockable approx. each 1.000 mm
Loading height at max. loading approx.: 1,100 mm
Spring travel (with air suspension) approx .: - 80 / + 120 mm
Distance between axles: 1.810 mm
Vehicle base width: 2.480 mm
Kingpin: 2 "
Loading area in double-extension-version with pneumatically actuated locking.
With approximately 30 mm thick wooden planks in ALU-Omega profiles.
The supply lines are protected in the telescopic carriers and automatically
adapted to the respective loading surface length.
(Except for the supply of 2 locks).
Axles and suspension:
SAF axles, techn. 12.000 kg, all axles hydro-mechanically forced steered,
mounted on rotary platform. Air suspension with lifting and lowering valve.
EBS Braking system of the brand WABCO according to the EU regulations, WITHOUT
connecting cable to the tractor unit.
235/75 R 17.5 twin tires.
24 volt lighting system in "ASPÖCK-NORDIK" version according to EU regulations.
Central lubrication system:
with 2 pumps brand BEKA MAX, with normal grease according to NLGI-2. Removable
protection around the central lubrication pump.
• Steel reinforcement, pluggable, approx. 1.600 mm high.
- Board walls aluminum 800 mm high
• 4 pairs of stake pockets on the gooseneck, approx. 100 x 50 mm for plugs.
· 1 stake pockets bar, mounted transversely in the loading floor of the
gooseneck, for plugs approx. 100 x 50 mm.
• 2 mechanical landing gear feet with 2-speed gearbox.
• Climbing shoes with brackets.
• recessed lashing rings lying in the outer frame of the loading area, can be
• Spare wheel holder with spare wheel under the loading area in the direction
of travel on the right.
· Lockable toolbox (HDPE) approx. 1,250 x 500 x 550 mm (L x W x H), under the
loading area in the direction of travel right and right
• Ascent ladder mounted in the direction of travel on the right.
· Electro-hydraulic unit.
· Electromagnetic linkage from front and rear, operated by cable remote control
via push buttons, with track control of the axles, without installation in the
· Under the gooseneck, as well as at the rear of the traverse, left and right a
7-pole socket with bracket for Warning signs.